Most clients use insurance. Call for private fees.
Please contact your insurance company prior to calling for an appointment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan for therapy and counseling. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much is my copay?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a fee for the treatment time booked.
Schedule an appointment by phone
Questions? Please contact me for further information.